About Secon Corporation
The information provided in this website is intended to help you determine whether Abele Business Park, Cedar Ridge Business Park, or Summerfield Commons Office Park may fit into your present or future plans for your business.
As you will see, Secon developments provide you with unique office space with attractive and well-landscaped surroundings. What information of this type cannot do is show you how well the development is managed; one of the most important reasons why you should consider office space at one of our projects. We believe that even office parks that have all of the advantages of those provided by Secon Corporation will fail to keep its tenants satisfied if the service is inconsistent or sub-standard.
The Management Philosophy of our developments is based on a very simple principle; one that is too often forgotten by many property management companies. The Secon principle is that the Tenant is a valuable customer with whom we have the unique opportunity to please, or displease, each day. Therefore, the service we provide must equal or exceed the Tenant's expectations.
It is because of this commitment to quality and service that I make the following promises to those who locate their businesses at Abele, Cedar Ridge, or Summerfield.
- I promise that all of our personnel will provide you with professional and courteous service.
- I promise that your requests for service will be handled promptly and efficiently.
- I promise that the landscaping will be extraordinary and will be maintained in a professional manner.
- I promise to implement a thorough plan of building and grounds maintenance and snow removal so that you, your clients, and your visitors will always see the development at its best.
- I promise that the building and its tenant improvements will be built to higher than expected standards.
- I promise all of our dealings with you will be up-front, honest, and that there will be no hidden costs or charges associated with your tenancy.
- I promise to do everything possible to make you feel at home and to help make the time that you are with us as enjoyable, and as profitable for you as we can make it.
If for any reason you are unhappy or dissatisfied with the service we provide, call 412.831.1111 and ask for me personally.
William G. Corace